Here we go to the collection of Sana Yasir from the house of Suffuse run by the designer. The collection is bridal prêt that is entitled by ‘Falaknuma’ varied from sophisticated color tones to the basic in an amazing way. Sana Yasir is Pakistani designer who often throw her collections winning the hearts of ladies with best work that is no doubt exemplary. Suffuse is her fashion house which is fabulously working with fusion of her magnificent collections for girls. This time once again with subtle design dresses the true definition of Asian ladies embellishing rich cultural embroidery and most of all the fabric contained high type of fabric featuring the Traditional flairs with retro beauty.
Sana Yasir has showcased this assortment to give the ideas of Asian brides that how they can delight their features accentuating the prime and top class bridal wear outfits with ethnic work using dabka and other precious stones in it. As far as the color tones are concerned these are matchless varies from vibrant to pastels with sparkling hues. You can say that spectacular narration of rich history of dresses that Falaknuma collection of Sana Yasir has depicted in her assortment.
Elegant features the must be in bridal prêt are found in Sana collection with a big range giving you a variety and most of all the elegancy and ethnicity you will find in her work is just more than wow. To amaze everyone this will be a great choice for your big day I mean wedding day. This collection is dreamy for every girl because of the magnificence and romantic touch given to the assortment to make it extra ordinary. Let’s get a view of the Sana Yasir Falaknuma assortment the special gift for bridals.
1. Ivory golden gown and floor length lehenga with full heavy embroidery and patterned dupatta
2. Mughlia look using royal; hues to create this artistic work heavy ghrara dress for bridals
3. Silver bridal wedding dress with intricate embroidery and stylish features
4. Sleeveless striped vertical embroidery pattern shirt with silver fringes and cape
5. Beautiful sparkly motifs spread on the ivory dress of bridal shrara and shirt
6. Rich embroidery used to adorn this excellent bridal dress favorite for all time
7. Antique heavy work on golden lehenga shirt with full embroidered featured red dupatta
8. Royal class full sleeves wedding dress in antique hues and belted with stones
9. Suffuse awesome bridal dressing for modern bridals with elegant touch
10. Make a style statement of bridal outfit with defined upper flair embroidered coat and elaborate embellished silver trouser
11. Off shoulder style full embroidered shirt and silver lehenga with a net of motifs on dupatta
12. Open golden gown embellished with rich dabka and stone work paired with plain cape
Category: Designer Dresses