I really like traditional dressing codes that are classy as well as stylish in the same way. I often write about bridal wear and accessories but fond of telling you about groom wear too with a touch of classic. Well today I am going to write about men Sherwani and turbans for wedding. And for wedding always fancy full heavy traditional things are selected to wear in South Asia Region while this attire I am going to allocate is totally an inspiration from the past time. You will know very well when come out to see pictures that remind me of the time period of Mughal era with the royalty and extravagancy in dressing.
I would like to narrate the whole dressing of groom that is superbly designed by the designers. This type of groom outfit is popular in India and Pakistan so designers also like to make these pieces at a full range. The Sherwani of groom is embellished with rich material and subtle hues it’s up to you if you desire of wearing pajama or shalwar with Sherwani. While the turban which is also called ‘Qulla’ in Pakistan is awesome piece of attire that is in draping form and the long sash that is tucked at the other shoulder which give elegancy to groom style. Turban is also decorated with different design intricate embroidery normally dabka, motifs, sequins and thread work.
Hey man, if you are going to be married then explore my pictures given below that will sufficiently inform you about the latest designs of Sherwani with turban totally designer wear. Have a look at the designs below.
1. Traditional Indian paisley design Shervani and fresh orange color turban
2. White and maroon combination with feather embellishment on turban
3. Full embroidered Banarsi red Sherwani and qulla for grooms
4. Simple but stunning combination of groom with classic look
5. Red velvet printed button up designer wear Sherwani with skin qulla
6. Cream embroidered Sherwani with red patka and turban lifting up sword in hand
7. Pakistani designer Sherwani in green and turban in maroon
8. Awesome look in cream Sherwani with paisley embroidery design and turban
9. Royal piece of attire of grooms in Pakistan weddings
10. Multi colored options for groom Sherwani and embellished turban
11. Digital printed Sherwani designer designs with classy turbans
12. Unique style idea of wearing Sherwani for groom on wedding
14. Lungi shalwar with short Sherwani and turban for groom